- Activated on JUNE 29, 2007 under the OCPNP
- PNP G.O .Number DPL 07-04 and
- NAPOLCOM Resolution Number 2007-247
PNP Human Rights Policy Directions and Guidelines
- LOI 55/07 “PAMANA”
PNP Human Rights Development Program signed and approved on December 7, 2007 by then Chief, PNP PDG AVELINO I RAZON JR
PNP HRAO Functions
- Integrate PNP efforts & develop systematic, holistic implementation of human rights programs & activities.
- Review, formulate, and recommend human rights policies & programs including administrative & legal measures on human rights.
- Monitor investigations and legal/judicial processes related to human rights violations.
- Undertake information campaign on PNP human rights initiatives.
- Establish links with concerned agencies involved in handling HRV cases vs. PNP personnel.
- Perform other tasks as directed by the Chief, PNP.